Since news broke of the recent Target data breach, we have been doing everything we can to share information and address guests’ needs.
Our Target teams are working hard to assist guests in any way possible and we’ve been sharing a number of updates on our social and other public channels — from offering top tips to providing a list of FAQs.
We want guests to know it is safe for them to use their REDcard and shop at Target. But for additional peace of mind, REDcard credit card users can set up alerts through Manage My REDcard so they can be informed every time their card is used. Check out the step-by-step guide below:
1. On Target.com, click on “Manage my REDcard” at the bottom of the page.
2. Sign in to the My REDcard page with your username and password.
3. Under Settings, click “Set Alerts” on the left hand navigation menu.
4. To receive alerts on any new purchases made with your REDcard, select the checkbox for “A purchase exceeds” and enter a dollar amount.
5. Click “Save” and you’re ready to receive alerts.